Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 1, 2023
CISCE Class 10, 12 Results 2023: ICSE, ISC results in May; 10 points
CISCE said that the ICSE and ISC results will be declared in May 2023 while announcing the time tables for Class 10 and 12 annual exams.
NEW DELHI: The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) will declare the Indian Certificate of School Examination (ICSE), or Class 10, and the Indian School Certificate (ISC), or Class 12, results in May. Schools will be able to check the ICSE and ISC 2023 results on the Careers portal of the council using principal’s ID and password, while students will be able to access and download the CISCE results 2023 on the official website -- cisce.org.
While the CISCE board exams 2023 ICSE 10th were held between February 27 and March 29, the ISC 12th 2023 exams were conducted from February 13 and March 31. The council said that the ICSE and ISC results will be declared in May 2023 while announcing the CISCE time tables for Class 10 and Class 12 annual exams.
Cisce.org 2023 Result Class 10, 12: 10 Points
1. The ICSE and ISC 2023 results will be issued through the Conveners to the heads of schools in the month of May 2023
2. Queries about the ISC and ICSE 2023 results by candidates, their parents or guardians will not be entertained by the CISCE. Applications for recheck of answer scripts must be submitted online and must be received by CISCE’s office within seven days from the day of declaration of the CISCE results
3. CISCE will not retain answer scripts of candidates after 60 days from the day of the declaration of ICSE or ISC results. The CISCE answer scripts of Class 10 and 12 will be destroyed thereafter
4. If a candidate has made arrangements to obtain unfair help in connection with the question papers from any person connected with the examination centre or any agency within or outside the examination centre, the candidate is liable to have his/her results in the examination as a whole cancelled
5. Candidates found guilty of substituting answer scripts or getting answer scripts replaced during or after the examination with or without the help of any person connected with the examination centre, or any agency within or outside the examination centre, shall be reported to the Chief Executive and Secretary of the CISCE and their results in the examination as a whole will be cancelled
6. If candidates have either copied from other candidates or given opportunity to others to copy from them or communicated dishonestly with other candidates, their results in the paper or subject or subjects in question or their results in the examination as a whole will be cancelled
7. Candidates detected in approaching directly or indirectly an examiner or any member of the staff of the CISCE with the object of influencing them regarding any candidate's examination result shall have their result in the examination as a whole cancelled
8. Candidates who are detected or suspected of using unfair means may be delayed considerably and their ICSE and ISC results may not be issued with the results of other candidates
9. Candidates whose CISCE results in the examination as a whole have been cancelled may be debarred from entry to any subsequent examination
10. Candidates who fail to secure pass certificate (pass certificate not awarded) will be permitted to appear for the CISCE compartmental exam in any one subject in which they have not secured the pass marks. However, the candidate should have secured pass marks in English (compulsory) and three other subjects in the ICSE or ISC 2023 examination to be eligible to appear for the compartmental examination.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.