Alivia Mukherjee|Dec 5, 2023
CSIR UGC NET 2023 registrations underway at csirnet.nta.ac.in; apply by November 30
The CSIR UGC NET 2023 exam will be held on December 26, 27, and 28.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has begun the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (CSIR UGC NET) 2023 registration for December 2023 session on November 1, 2023. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for CSIR UGC NET 2023 on the official website at csirnet.nta.ac.in.
The last date to submit the application is November 30. Candidates have the facility to edit the application form if there is any need for correction. NTA will open the correction window for CSIR UGC NET 2023 on December 2. The deadline for editing the application form is December 4.
The CSIR UGC NET 2023 exam will be held on December 26, 27, and 28. The duration of the examination varies based on the subject. The test is divided into three sections: part A, part B, and part C. The exam lasts three hours (180 minutes) for subjects such as life sciences, chemical sciences, earth sciences, and mathematical sciences. In these subjects part A is of 20 marks, part B is of 40 marks, and part C is worth 120 marks. The examination is of four hours (240 minutes) for physical science where part A is worth 20 marks, part B is worth 40 marks, and part C carries 120 marks.
Steps to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2023
Candidates can follow these steps to apply for the CSIR UGC NET 2023.
- Go to the official website at csirnet.nta.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form by entering details such as name, email id, contact information.
- Next, login by entering credentials generated during registration.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Upload required documents and pay the fees.
- Download and take a printout of the confirmation page.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.