DU Admission 2019: Application Forms to be released tonight at 8 PM; Check details
Delhi University 2019 College Predictor
Know your admission chances in Delhi University's Science, Commerce & Arts Courses
New Delhi, May 30: The University of Delhi has notified that the process of registration and filling the application forms will be started from tonight at 8 pm. The prolonged wait of the candidates has finally put to hold with the release of this admission notification by the university. The candidates who wish to seek admission in one of the most sought-after universities can register themselves and fill the DU application form 2019 for all the UG programmes from tonight.
The candidates are suggested to check the DU eligibility criteria properly before applying for the DU admission 2019. If the ineligible candidates register themselves for the admission, their DU application forms will be deemed as rejected and no refund will be entertained by the university in future.
Documents to keep whilst filling the DU 2019 Application Form
On May 29, the University of Delhi had released another admission notification citing all the important documents that the candidates are needed to keep with them whilst filling the application form in an online mode. The officials had further informed that the candidates who failed to attach/submit any of the document on or before the deadline will lose their candidature from DU admission 2019, even at the latter stages.
1. Passport size photograph of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
2. Scanned signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
3. Self -Attested Class X certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
4. Self -Attested Class XII Mark Sheet, if results have been announced. (In case the Marksheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the Marksheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
5. SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
6. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2019. The OBC caste must be included in Central list issued by the Government of India. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
7. EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019, or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
8. Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
The candidates will not be able to view the application form, pay the application fee and/or submit the application form if they fail to submit/attach/upload the above-mentioned documents whilst applying for the admission in an online mode. The document submitted by the candidates will be sent for online and/or forensic verification, therefore they are informed that the documents should be authentic and genuine in nature.