DU Admission 2021: St. Stephen's College application form released; Know details here

The admissions will be done on the basis of the Class 12 marks and performance in the online interview.

DU Admission 2021: St. Stephen's College application form released; Know details here
Team Careers360 | Aug 5, 2021 - 1:59 p.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: St. Stephen’s College has released the St. Stephen’s College 2021 admission form on July 5 at ststephens.edu. The candidates interested in taking admissions to St. Stephen’s College can fill the St. Stephen’s College application form 2021 before August 31.

Recommended : Get important details about St Stephens College, Delhi. Download Brochure

To fill St. Stephen’s College 2021 admission form -- Click here

In order to fill the St. Stephen’s College admission form, candidates need to first register themselves on the Delhi University UG admission portal. After the successful registration, the applicants need to visit the St. Stephen’s College website and complete the application process. The application fee per course is Rs 300.

There will be no entrance test this year and the admissions will be done based on merit and online interview. 85% weightage will be given to the Class 12th marks and the remaining 15% to the online interview.

After the announcement of the DU cut-off lists, the university will publish the online interview lists. The final admissions will be done considering both the rounds, cut-off announcements and online interviews.

The DU UG registration form 2021 for other colleges (excluding Jesus and Mary College) was released on August 2. The last date to register for DU UG admission 2021 is August 31.

Write to us at news@careers360.com.

Know More About
  • Rating
    4.6/5
Download Brochure
Back to top