Press Trust of India|Oct 26, 2021
DU Admission 2021 Starts Today: Delhi University announces important guidelines
Delhi University will commence the DU UG admission process today in online mode. Eligible students can apply for only one course at du.ac.in. Check complete guidelines to apply here.
NEW DELHI: Delhi University will start the DU UG Admission 2021 today, October 4, under the first cut-off list. Students who have scored the minimum cut-off marks set by the DU colleges can apply for admission to the University of Delhi. The university has also released a set of guidelines for the UG admission 2021.
Recommended: Know Your Admission Chances in DU Colleges Based on Your 12th Percentage. Click Here
As per the guidelines, a student can apply for only one programme and college during a particular cut-off. Here are the complete guidelines for undergraduate merit-based admission.
The DU Admission 2021 process will be in online mode and the university has asked students to not visit the campus for admission. Students can login using their registered email id and password at du.ac.in, admission.uod.ac.in to apply for undergraduate admission. The last date to apply for admission against first cut-off is till October 6 midnight.
For admissions to UG merit-based programmes for the academic session 2021-22, the University may declare a minimum of five cut-offs and one special cut-off after the third cut-off only if vacant seats are available.
Guidelines for DU UG merit-based admission 2021
- Before applying, candidates are advised to recheck their marks/ percentages and eligibility criteria.
- Ascertaining percentage in a specific cut-off for a programme in a college.
- When applying for a cutoff, candidates must ensure her/his Best of Four/Three fall within the declared cutoff. For example, if the first cut-off of a certain programme + College was 98.00%, and, second cut-off for the same programme + College is 97.25%. Then to apply for the said programme and College in second Cutoff, Best Four must be greater than equal to 97.25% but less than 98%.
- Candidates are allowed to choose only one programme + College during a particular cutoff, Selecting multiple programme + College in a particular cutoff is not permitted.
- No change in the chosen programme + College will be permitted during a particular cut-off.
- Selection of programme + College can be made only through the candidate’s own dashboard.
- No physical visit to the Colleges/ University during the admission process is required.
- The procedure for choosing the programme and the college by candidates must be completed within the stipulated time interval as notified.
DU Admission 2021: How to apply
Step 1: Select a Program + College
Step 2: ‘Apply’ for the Program + College combination from the dashboard
Step 3: Online verification of documents by respective colleges
Step 4: Payment of fees to confirm admission
Delhi University colleges will approve the UG admission against the DU first cut-off list 2021 by October 7, 5 pm.
A total of nine colleges have asked for a minimum of 100% for DU UG admission 2021. Shri Ram College for Commerce (SRCC), Hindu College and Ramjas College, Hansraj College, Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Jesus and Mary College (JMC) are among the colleges that have declared 100 percent cut-off.
Write to us at email@example.com.