Press Trust of India|Dec 1, 2022
DU UG Admission 2022: 10 most popular courses in Delhi University
DU Admission 2022: Candidates can submit DU application form 2022 at ugadmission.uod.ac.in till October 3.
NEW DELHI: One of the most popular courses in Delhi University (DU) is BA (Honors) Economics. Till last year, Delhi University colleges used to release the highest cut-offs for Economics hons followed by English hons programme. This year, DU UG admission 2022 will be held on the basis of Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2022 scores. CUET UG 2022 result will be declared by September 15.
Suggested: Browse the list of colleges/universities accepting CUET 2022 Score. Free Download!
Don't Miss: CUET Cut Off 2022 (UR-OBC-SC-ST). Check Now
Also See: DU Admission Process. Check Now
DU has launched the Central Seat Allocation System (CSAS) portal 2022 for undergraduate admissions to various programmes. DU will conduct admission in three phases - submission of the CSAS 2022 application form, selection of programmes and filling of preferences, and seat allocation and admission. CUET UG 2022 scores will be used in the second phase.
DU admission 2022 registration has commenced on the official website – ugadmission.uod.ac.in. The last date to submit the DU application form for UG admission is October 3, 2022. Before locking the choice of programmes in DU application form 2022, candidates can look at the top courses offered by the university.
DU Admission 2022: 10 most popular courses
- BA (Hons) Economics
- BA (Hons) English
- BCom (Hons)
- BA (Hons) Psychology
- BA (Hons) Political Science
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Physics
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry
- BA (Hons) Hindi
- BA programme
Steps to fill DU registration form 2022
- Visit the official website - ugadmission.uod.ac.in.
- Enter the CUET application number and password.
- Fill in the given captcha code, and click on the ‘Login' button. After login, candidates are required to fill out the form under five sections, which are as follows -
- Personal section - in this step, candidates have to fill in their details. The name, photograph, and signature of the candidate will be auto-integrated from the CUET application form.
- Academic section - candidates have to submit their marks obtained in the Class 12 exam.
- Document upload - all the necessary documents need to be uploaded in this section.
- Preview - check all the details mentioned in the application form carefully, as no changes will be allowed once the form is submitted.
- Payment - candidates have to pay the one-time application fees in online mode.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.