Kapil Rawat|Oct 16, 2021
- GATE 2019 to be conducted on Feb 2, 3, 9 and 10; Check details here
GATE 2019 to be conducted on Feb 2, 3, 9 and 10; Check details here
NEW DELHI, JANUARY 29: Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Madras will be conducting GATE 2019 on February 2, 3, 9 and 10 in online mode for 24 Papers. Authorities have released the exam schedule as per the paper for the candidates appearing for. The GATE 2019 will be held in both in multi and single session depending upon the paper code. The entrance examination will be conducted to screen the candidates for the admission to various M.E./M.Tech and PhD programmes offered at IITs, IISc, NITs, GFTIs and other Universities across India.
Change in Exam Centre
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance examination must download the admit card released on January 4 in online mode. Also, recently, the exam conducting body has released the information regarding the change in one of the exam centres. Candidates who were allotted centre code with 4035, their venue to appear for the examination has been changed to ‘University Institute of Technology, The University of Burdwan Golapbag (North), G.T. Road Burdwan, West Bengal’.
Candidates can download their latest admit card with the revised detail related to exam centre from the official website. Candidates need to ensure that admit card with the centre code 4035 should have the new centre address mentioned on it.
Guideline for ‘D-Day’
- Candidates appearing for the entrance examination must ensure they carry GATE 2019 admit card along with the original valid photo identification proof as requisite by authorities.
- Report at the examination centre half an hour before the allotted time. Apart from this, candidates can also visit/locate the venue a day before to avoid last minute hassle.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave examination before the examination ends.
- Personal calculators, mobile phones, watches or any other electronic devices will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- For rough work, candidates will be provided with scribble pads. Candidates will have to write their name and registration number before using it.
The result of GATE 2019 will be announced on March 16 in online mode. The response sheet and answer key of GATE 2019 will be made available tentatively in the second and third week of February respectively.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.