mohit.dhyani|Jan 20, 2021
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020: last date to apply today, check details here
NEW DELHI: IBPS Clerk 2020 application form window that was reopened for fresh candidates will close today. Candidates who wanted to appear for the preliminary exams of IBPS Clerk 2020 which will be conducted on December 5, 12 and 13 could apply again from October 23 to November 6, 2020. The last date of editing and printing the IPBS Clerk 2020 application form is also November 6.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Application Form Important Dates
IBPS Clerk notification
September 1, 2020
Start date of online registration
October 23 to November 6, 2020 (Reopened)
Last date to fill IBPS Clerk application form
November 6, 2020,
Dates of prelims exam
December 5, 12, and 13, 2020
IBPS Clerk 2020 mains exam
February 28, 2021
To apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 - Click Here
How to fill IBPS Clerk Application Form 2020?
Candidates can fill the IBPS Clerk 2020 application form by following to below given steps:
- Click on the IBPS Clerk 2020 application form link given above.
- The first step of the IBPS Clerk application process is Registration. Candidates need to register for the exam using basic details like name, email address and contact number.
- After registration, candidates will get their application number and password. Login to your account and enter basic details like academic, communication, personal details in the required boxes.
- The next step in the application process is uploading of the required documents. Candidates will be required to upload their photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and a hand written declaration in the required specifications.
- Next, candidates will have to enter their educational qualifications and details.
- Preview your application form to check if their are any errors.
- Pay the required application fee as per your category in online mode.
- Download and take a print of the confirmation page and your application form for future use.
About IBPS Clerk Exam
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk exam for recruitment of candidates to Clerk posts at different banks in the country. The exam is conducted in online mode and comprises of 3 stages - Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview. Candidates who will clear the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will only be called for the Mains exam,
Write to us at email@example.com