Himanshu Shekhar|Dec 1, 2022
IBSAT 2021 Application Form: Last date to register extended, direct link to fill form available here
IBSAT registration 2021 date extended from December 16 to December 21, 2021. Know how to fill the IBSAT 2021 registration form and IBSAT important dates.
NEW DELHI: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has extended the last date to register for IBS Aptitude Test (IBSAT). IBSAT registration has been extended from December 16, 2021 to December 21, 2021. Candidates who wish to appear for IBSAT 2021 can fill the IBSAT registration form 2021 by visiting the official website- ibsindia.org.
Latest: Practice more to score well in IBSAT 2022. Get previous year question papers here
Recommended: Know all about IBSAT Exam. Click Here
Latest: Check out the strategy followed by CAT 99%ilers. Download Free Ebook
Latest - Direct link to fill IBSAT 2021 Application Form- Click Here
The IBSAT 2021 exam will be conducted in computer based mode on December 25 and 26, 2021. Before proceeding to register for the IBSAT exam, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and keep all the documents and related information ready with them.
IBSAT 2021 Important Dates
IBSAT 2021 registration commencement
July 5, 2021
IBSAT exam 2021 registration deadline
December 21, 2021
IBSAT 2021 exam date
December 25 and December 26, 2021
IBSAT 2021: How to Fill IBSAT Online Registration Form
Candidates can check the following steps that are given below to fill the IBSAT application form:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Apply to IBS” tab.
- Provide a valid email address, mobile number, and correspondence address to fill the IBSAT 2021 application form.
- Your login credentials of IBSAT 2021 will be sent to you via email.
- Login one again using your credentials.
- Start filling the IBSAT online application form by entering your personal and academic details such as name, DOB, gender, address, exam city and other identity details then click on proceed.
- Re-check all the details. If any discrepancy or error is noticed, then the candidate can edit the same by clicking on the edit tab.
- After final submission, the candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs. 1800 for IBSAT registration 2021. Candidates can pay the requisite fees via Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- Submit the application fees and print the receipt in case it is required in the future.
Once the candidates have filled the IBSAT 2021 application form, they must take a few print outs of it for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.