Anu Parthiban|Nov 28, 2023
IGNOU December TEE 2022 exam form submission deadline extended till November 15
IGNOU December Term-End Examination is scheduled to be conducted from December 2, 2022 till January 9, 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to submit the IGNOU December TEE 2022 exam form without late fee till November 15. Earlier, the last date to fill and submit the IGNOU TEE December 2022 exam form without the late fee was today, November 10.
“With the approval of the competent authority, the university has extended the last date for submission of online examination forms for December 2022 Term-end examination commencing from 2nd December, 2022 till 9th January, 2023,” read an official notification from IGNOU.
The last date for online submission of examination forms without late fee has been extended till 15th November, 2022 upto 12:00 am, it said. IGNOU also informed that the last date for online submission of examination form with late fee of Rs 1,100 plus Rs 200 per course has been extended from November 16, 2022 to November 25, 2022 upto 12 am. Candidates can fill the examination form by paying Rs 200 for both theoretical and practical exams.
How to fill the IGNOU December TEE exam form 2022
- Go to the official IGNOU website - ignou.ac.in.
- Look for the "Online submission of examination form for December 2022 TEE".
- Read the general instructions for submission of the online examination form.
- Now, click on the ‘Proceed to fill the online application form’.
- Type in your programme code, enrollment number, and select your exam center region. Then click on ‘submit.’
- Pay the IGNOU December 2022 exam form fee
IGNOU has also extended the registration deadline for fresh admission for UG and PG programmes till November 11. Candidates can register for admission in all UG and PG programmes expect the certificate and semester-based programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.