Press Trust of India|Feb 8, 2023
IGNOU July 2022 Admission: Registrations extended till November 11
IGNOU last date for registrations in UG and PG programmes in both online and ODL modes has been extended till November 11, 2022 at ignou.ac.in
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the registration deadline for IGNOU July 2022 cycle fresh admissions for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in both online and ODL modes to November 11, 2022.
Candidates can register for admission in all UG and PG programmes expect the certificate and semester-based programmes. The Interested candidates can check the eligibility specifics on the official website before filling the IGNOU registration form 2022.
Once the registration form is filled, the candidates is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee via online mode using net banking, debit or credit card. According to the university policy, the refund of the admission and registration fee will considered if the request is submitted before the last date of registration deadline only after the deduction of the registration fee.
If the candidates applies for a refund within 15 days from the last date for submission of admission form, the fee paid will be refunded after the deduction of Rs 500. In case of request within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form, the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs 1,000. However, if the candidate applies for cancellation of admission and refund of fee after 30 days from the last date, no refund will be allowed.
Steps to fill IGNOU registration form 2022
- Visit the official website - ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘Fresh Admission for PG and UG Programme, both for Online and ODL mode’.
- Then the candidate id required to click on ‘Fresh Admission for July 2022 Cycle’
- Next, the applicant must fill credentials such as name, contact number, email ID and other details.
- After logging into the IGNOU admission form portal, select the programme, fill required details, and finally submit the registration form.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.