Anu Parthiban|Jan 22, 2022
IGNOU extends July 2021 UG, PG admission deadline till November 22: How to apply
IGNOU admission to certificate/ diploma and PG diploma programmes for the July 2021 session is closed. Candidates can, however, apply for UG, PG courses at ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the admission deadline for undergraduate and postgraduate (UG, PG) courses for July 2021 session till November 22, 2021. However, admission to certificate/ diploma and PG diploma programmes for the July 2021 session is closed.
IGNOU Admission to UG, PG for July 2021: How to apply
- Visit the official site of IGNOU - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in, ignouiop.samarth.edu.in to register for online programmes.
- Enter the login details such as registered username and password
- In case of new registration, a candidate must create an account on the official portal.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment of application fees for UG, PG admission.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the confirmation page and save it for future use.
IGNOU had earlier extended the deadline to fill the registration form (Only for UG and PG courses) for the July 2021 session till November 12.
For further queries, candidates can contact, “Student Service Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org, 011-29572513, and 29572514. Student Registration Division: email@example.com, 011-29571301, 29571528 or any of the Regional Centres/Study Centres of the University,” the official notice said.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.