Team Careers360|Jan 21, 2022
IGNOU 2021 July registration deadline extended till November 12
Candidates can fill the IGNOU registration form 2021 by visiting the official website at ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to fill the IGNOU registration form (Only for UG and PG courses) for the July 2021 session till November 12. Candidates who have not yet registered themselves can fill the IGNOU 2021 July registration form by visiting the official website - ignou.ac.in.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria of their desired programme before they start the IGNOU 2021 registration process. Candidates will have to enter their personal and academic details in the IGNOU 2021 registration form. They must make sure that all the details filled in the IGNOU July 2021 registration form must be correct.
Earlier, the deadline to apply for the IGNOU registration 2021 was October 31. The deadline has now been extended by IGNOU.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details in the registration form.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Now, login using the registered email username and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Start filling the IGNOU 2021 application form.
- Type in the personal and academic details and upload the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU application form for future references.
The university has announced that it is exempting the registration fee for the students who belong to SC and ST category. “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available for SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” reads the official notification available on the website.
IGNOU 2021 date sheet for December term end examinations has been released on October 26. According to the date sheet, the IGNOU December TEE 2021 will be held from January 20 to February 22, 2022 in two sessions.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.