Anu Parthiban|Nov 28, 2023
IGNOU launches 4 PG diploma programmes in management; apply till January 31
IGNOU has launched 4 programmes in PG diploma management. Interested candidates can apply at ignou.ac.in till January 31, 2023.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has launched four post graduate diploma programmes in specialisations- human resource management (PGDHRM), financial management (PGDFM), marketing management (PGDMM) and operations management (PGDOM). Interested candidates can apply at ignou.ac.in till January 31, 2023.
The newly-launched PGDM programme fees stands at Rs 20,000. Candidates are required to have a graduate degree in chartered accountancy, cost accounting or company secretaryship with at least 50% percent marks in general category and 45% marks in reserved category to be eligible to apply for admission.
IGNOU has also announced admission in its master of business administration (MBA) programmes for January 2023 session. The seven MBA programmes are- MBA (online distance learning mode), MBA in banking and finance, human resource management, marketing management, operations management, financial management and MBA online.
For admission in IGNOU MBA programmes, the applicant is required to have 50 % marks for general category or 45% for reserved category without appearing for any entrance test.
Key features of PG diploma, MBA programmes offered by IGNOU
- Candidates have flexible entry and exit for admission in both January and July academic cycles and term end examination in June and December.
- The programmes have affordable fees and option of five specialisations (HRM, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Operations Management and Services Management)
- The university offers multimedia based teaching learning using all latest technologies and satellite based study options.
- The students have the flexibility of selecting their study center, examination center and the session of examination according to their convenience.
- Students are provided with learner support services in both online and offline modes.
- The courses are recognized and approved by regulatory bodies such as All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The university offers alumni base and placement assistance.
- Students are provided with supplementary study materials such as podcast lessons, audio books of the courses and exclusive Swyamprabha channel based live interactive counseling cum lectures.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.