Team Careers360|May 11, 2022
IIT JAM admit card 2022 tomorrow at jam.iitr.ac.in; Exam on February 13
The JAM entrance exam result 2022 will be declared on March 22 on the JOAPS portal.
NEW DELHI: IIT Roorkee will release the JAM 2022 admit card tomorrow, January 4. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form can download the JAM admit card 2022 by entering their enrollment ID or email ID and password in the JOAPS portal. Candidates will not receive their JAM admit card 2022 via post or courier.
Recommended: Free Download JAM Previous Year Question paper along with answers. Click Here.
The admit card of IIT JAM 2022 will carry various important details such as candidate’s name, their gender, category, examination timings, exam centre address and test paper code. While downloading the IIT JAM admit card 2022, candidates must check all the details in the card to make sure there is no discrepancy.
How to Download JAM Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1. Visit the official JOAPS portal - jam.iitr.ac.in.
- Step 2. The login window will appear on the screen.
- Step 3. Type in the enrolment ID/email ID and Password.
- Step 4. Enter the given captcha in the login window.
- Step 5. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 6. The JAM admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 7. Check the details mentioned in the JAM admit card 2022.
- Step 8. Download and take a few print outs of the JAM admit card for future references.
The JAM 2022 entrance exam will be conducted on February 13, in computer based mode. IIT Roorkee will announce the JAM result 2022 on March 22. The admission form for JAM 2022 will be released on April 11. The last date to fill and submit the JAM admission form 2022 is April 25.
The first admission list of IIT JAM 2022 will be published on June 1. The second and third admission list for JAM 2022 will be released on June 16 and June 15, respectively. The JAM final admission list 2022 will be released on July 5.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.