Press Trust of India|Oct 15, 2021
- IIT Madras to release GATE 2019 admit card on Jan 4; Check details here
IIT Madras to release GATE 2019 admit card on Jan 4; Check details here
NEW DELHI, DECEMBER 28- Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) 2019 admit card will be released on January 4 by IIT Madras, exam conducting body. The admit card of GATE 2019 will be available in online mode for the exam scheduled to be held on February 2, 3, 9 and 10. Candidates, only who have registered for the entrance exam can download the admit card by using enrollment/email ID and password through GOAPS. Candidates must remember that admit card will not be sent individually to any candidate through post or any other means.
Procedure to download admit card
Follow the below given steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website and click on GATE 2019 admit card link.
- Enter enrollment number/email id and password.
- Click on ‘submit’ tab.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details furnished on it and download it.
- Ensure to take 2 colour printouts of the admit card for future reference.
Before downloading the admit card, ensure to check given below details furnished on it:
Details mentioned on GATE admit card
- Name of candidate
- Registration number
- GATE paper appearing for
- Exam date, time, centre address
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- GATE organizing chairman signature
- Exam day instructions to the candidate
Along with the admit card, candidates will be required to carry any of the valid photo id proof- Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, College ID, Employee ID, Driving License etc to the examination centre. Candidates failing to carry admit card and any of the mentioned id proof will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
GATE 2019 exam schedule
Authorities have released the GATE 2019 exam schedule for the candidates appearing for the examination. GATE 2019 will be conducted in multi and single session depending upon the paper student is appearing for.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.