JAC 10th result 2019 to be out today @jacresults.com; check details here
NEW DELHI, MAY 15: Jharkhand Academic Council has declared class 10 result for 2019 exams. This year the overall pass percentage is increased to 70.77 which is a huge improvement. The result is available on the official website and students can get their result by entering roll number and roll code in the JAC result login window. Around 4 lakh candidates appeared for the exams conducted from February 20 to March 9, 2019.
How to view Jharkhand 10th result 2019?
- Click on JAC 10th result or visit the official JAC result website: jacresults.com
- Click on the link of 10th result 2019.
- Enter the required details in the fields.
- Click on submit.
- The result will open on the screen.
- Take a screenshot or printout of the result.
Check JAC 10th result via SMS
Candidates can get their JAC result using the SMS facility provided by the board. For this, they need to send a message in this format: JHA10 <space> Roll Number and send it to 5676750. The result will be sent as an SMS on the same number.
Last year, the result was announced on May 12 and the overall pass percentage was 59.48%.
All the very best to all students for their JAC 10th result.