Team Careers360|Dec 24, 2020
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow invites applications for PGDM courses
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow has opened admissions for PGDM, PGDM in financial services, PGDM in retail management.
NEW DELHI: Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow has invited applications for three Post Graduate Diploma in Management programmes - PGDM, PGDM in financial services, and PGDM in retail management.
The PGDM course has 240 seats available; PGDM (financial services) and PGDM (retail management) have 60 seats each. The programme fees for PGDM is Rs 11 lakh; for PGDM (financial services) it is Rs 10 lakh; and for PGDM (retail management), Rs 9.50 lakh.
The application form is priced at Rs 1,000. Candidates can apply online at the official website.
- Graduates with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply.
- Students in the final year of graduation in 2022 are eligible but required to complete all formalities of the examinations before June 2022.
- Candidates should also have scored at least 50% in Classes 10 and 12.
- Candidates who cleared national level tests like the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2022), Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2021/2022) can apply.
- Work Experience is required if applicable, but not mandatory.
Candidates are selected for the PGDM programme based on their in CAT, MAT, XAT, or CMAT scores and a case-based group discussion and personal interview.
Score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT
Work Experience , Sports & Extra Curricular Activities
Academic Performance in X std, XII std., Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Degree
The selection process will be conducted at Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Udaipur and Varanasi.
Candidates can choose the centre for the selection process according to their convenience in the application form. The admission team will convey the date and place later. The results are declared and communicated to selected applicants within 15 days of the interview.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.