Abhiraj P|Dec 1, 2021
JAM 2019: Last Date of application submission; first admission list to be announced on June 4
NEW DELHI, APRIL 25: IIT Kharagpur will close the application form submission window for JAM 2019 by midnight today. The admission form of JAM 2019 was released on April 12, whereas the scorecard was released on April 2. Candidates who have qualified JAM 2019 are eligible to fill the application form for admission.
Recommended: Free Download JAM Previous Year Question paper along with answers. Click Here.
To fill and submit JAM admission form 2019, click here
Joint admissions test for M.Sc programmes is conducted for admissions in M.Sc programmes of 20 IIT's offering 1928 seats. IISER Pune and Bhopal may also admit the candidates through the JAM score this year. Candidates can rectify the defective documents at IIT Kharagpur and request for change of category till April 29. The first admission list will be released on June 4.
How to Fill Admission Form
- Visit the official website of JAM 2019.
- Click on ‘Online application for admission’.
- A new login window will appear where candidates need to enter their Enrolment ID/ Email ID and password.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Fill in all the personal, contact and academic details required in the admission form.
- Upload the scanned documents and select the programme.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and pay the application fee.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.