Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 26, 2022
JEE Advanced 2022 registration deadline extended; apply now at jeeadv.nic.in
JEE Advanced 2022 registration deadline has been extended till 8pm today. Candidates can register at jeeadv.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has extended the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2022 registration deadline till 8pm today, August 12. Interested candidates can fill out the JEE Advanced 2022 registration form on the official website -- jeeadv.nic.in.
Latest: Use JEE Advanced College Predictor to check your admission chances in IITs/ISM with branch preferences. Use Now
Recommended: Try JEE Main College Predictor to check your admission chances in NITs/IIITs/ GFTIs & State colleges. Use Now
IIT Bombay tweeted, "The deadline for JEE (ADV) registration is extended till 8:00 PM IST, 12th Aug, 2022. This is the FINAL deadline, and students MUST UPLOAD their documents and exam city centre choices at https://jeeadv.nic.in by 8:00 PM today."
The deadline for JEE (ADV) registration is extended till 8:00 PM IST, 12th Aug, 2022. This is the FINAL deadline, and students MUST UPLOAD their documents and exam city centre choices at https://t.co/foobygL91D by 8:00 PM today.@EduMinOfIndia @dpradhanbjp— IIT Bombay (@iitbombay) August 12, 2022
The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced 2022) will be conducted on August 28, 2022. The exam will be conducted in morning and afternoon shifts.
JEE Advanced 2022: How to register
Around 2.62 lakh candidates from JEE Main 2022 have qualified for the JEE Advanced this year. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the exam.
- Candidates have to visit the official site of JEE Advanced 2022 jeeadv.nic.in.
- Login using JEE Main 2022 registration number and password.
- Candidates are required to upload all the documents in the correct format.
- At the end, pay the JEE advanced registration fee.
JEE Advanced 2022 registration fee
The candidates have to pay the registration fee to complete their JEE Advanced 2022 registration process.
For Indian Nationals Candidates
- Female candidates have to pay Rs 1,400 as a registration fee.
- SC, ST, and PwD Candidates have to pay Rs 1,400 as a registration fee.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs 2,800 as a registration fee.
Foreign Nationals (including OCI/PIO)
- The candidates who live in SAARC countries including India have to pay USD 75.
- The candidate who lives in Non-SAARC countries has to pay USD 150 as GATE Advanced 2022 registration fee.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.