Anu Parthiban|Dec 2, 2023
JEE Advanced 2023 mock tests out for paper 1, 2 at jeeadv.ac.in; exam on June 4
The JEE Advanced 2023 exam for paper 1 and paper will be held for a duration of three hours. The exam is held for IIT admissions.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of technology (IIT) Guwahati has uploaded the Joint Entrance Examination-Advanced (JEE Advanced 2023) practice tests for paper 1 and 2 on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. The JEE Advanced exam will be held on June 4 for the candidates who secured the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main ranks and have registered for the entrance exam for IIT admissions 2023.
Latest: Know all about JEE Advanced
Don't Miss: JEE Advanced question papers
Recommended: JEE Advanced 2024 syllabus
The JEE Advanced 2023 exam for paper 1 and paper will be held for a duration of three hours. Paper 1 will be conducted from 9 AM to 12 PM and second shift from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM.
Students will be able to practice for the JEE Advanced 2023 exam by taking the mock tests. They will be able to access the practice papers from the official website’s homepage under the examination menu.
How to take JEE Advanced practice tests 2023
IIT Guwahati has published the practice test papers for better understanding of the exam pattern.
- Students will have to click on paper 1 or 2 from the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
- The JEE Advanced mock test login page will appear.
- Login without entering any id or password.
- Once you click start, the timer will be displayed on the screen.
- The exam will be of 180 minutes duration.
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To deselect your chosen answer, click on the button of the chosen option again or click on the “Clear Response” button
- To change your chosen answer, click on the button of another option
- To save your answer, click on the “Save & Next” button
- To mark the question for review, click on the “Mark for Review & Next” button.
- To change your answer to a question that has already been answered, first select that question for answering and then follow the procedure for answering that type of question.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.