JEE Advanced AAT 2019 registration commenced; apply till June 15
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
NEW DELHI, June 14: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has started the online registrations of JEE Advanced AAT 2019 today. Candidates who qualified in the JEE Advanced 2019 exam are eligible to apply for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). The JEE Advanced AAT 2019 registration process will be available only for one day, so the candidates are advised to apply quickly on or before June 15 (5:00 pm). The examination will be held on June 17 at seven IIT's includes IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee.
To register for JEE Advanced AAT 2019- Click here
Important dates of JEE Advanced AAT 2019
JEE Advanced AAT 2019 registration
June 14 to 15, 2019
Date of AAT 2019 exam
June 17, 2019
Released of JEE Advanced AAT 2019 result
June 21, 2019
How to fill JEE Advanced AAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the JEE Advanced AAT 2019,
- Go to the official website - jeeadv.ac.in
- Open the candidate portal by clicking on the necessary link.
- To fill the application form, candidates have to use their registration number, mobile number, date of birth and email address to log in to the website.
- Then, they have to choose their preferred option among “Yes” or “No” to the question “Are you Interested in AAT 2019?”
- The candidates have to choose their preferred exam centre from the list.
- After that, the candidates need to fill other details in the application form.
- Submit the application form after verifying all of the details.
About JEE Advanced AAT 2019
IIT Roorkee will conduct the JEE Advanced AAT 2019 in offline mode on June 17. The result will be declared on June 21, 2019. Seat allotment will be done based on the All India Rank (AIR) and candidate’s performance in JEE Advanced AAT 2019.