Prabakaran K|Mar 3, 2021
JEE Main 2020 admit card released on jeemain.nta.nic.in; know how to download
NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2020 admit card on August 17 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can now download their JEE Main admit card September exam by entering their application number and date of birth. Details related to date and time of exam, exam centre address, candidate details like name, application number, photograph, signature and exam day guidelines will be available in the admit card of JEE Main 2020. The new feature in the JEE Main admit card is a self declaration for COVID-19. The JEE Main 2020 admit card is a provisional one.
NTA has released a 3 page PDF along with the JEE Main admit card. This is also downloaded along at jeemain.nta.nic.in along with the admit card in pdf form. The exam day guidelines with regard to COVID-19 is given in the JEE Main admit card. For the first time, NTA has specified guidelines for dress code. Students also have to sign a COVID-19 undertaking to download JEE Main admit card which also has to be printed and submitted at the centres.
Steps to download JEE Main admit card 2020
Candidates have to enter their “JEE Main application number and date of birth” to login
The undertaking regarding the COVID-19 has to be taken
Click on 'Download Admit Card'
The provisional JEE Main admit card will be downloaded.
Along with the JEE Main admit card 2020, candidates will also be required to carry a valid photo ID proof and one passport size coloured photograph which is the same uploaded at the time of registration. JEE Main 2020 exam dates are September 1 to 6.
Image of jeemain.nta.nic.in admit card download is as follows
Image of JEE Main 2020 admit card September is as given below.
Undertaking for JEE Main 2020 admit card (provisional)
Students have to complete a COVID-19 related undertaking when they download their JEE Main admit card to ensure that they are suitable for the examination. The students will have to answer questions such as if they have experienced any sickness or have been in contact with any COVID-19 patient.
Candidates will be allowed to carry the following items on JEE Main exam day:
- JEE Main admit card 2020 with self declaration on A4 size
- A transparent ball point pen
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- Photo to be pasted on attendance sheet in the JEE Main 2020 exam hall
- Candidates appearing for paper 2 should carry their geometry box, colour pencils.
Before reaching the exam centre, candidates must enter the details in the undertaking given in JEE Main 2020 admit card in their own handwriting, paste a photograph and ensure the left thumb impression put is smudge free.
New Additions to JEE Main Guidelines
A few new guidelines have been introduced through JEE Main admit card 2020 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Students are advised to check all the guidelines and follow it.
- JEE Main 2020 admit card with self declaration (undertaking), photograph, simple transparent ball pen, 50 ml personal hand sanitizer, transparent water bottle and photo identity proof will be allowed inside the exam centre.
- Dress code has been introduced for the first time in the JEE Main guidelines. Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons will not be permitted
- Duly filled JEE Main admit card has to be taken to the exam centre and submitted at the drop box after the exam along with the undertaking. If the candidates do not do this, their answer sheet will not be evaluated.
- JEE Main 2020 admit card will be scanned at the centres using bar codes
- Social distancing norms have to be followed by all students i.e., a strict 'no touch policy'
- Gap between two seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines
JEE Main 2020 Guidelines for COVID-19
- Students are advised to reach the exam centre at their reporting time.
- Grouping and gathering at the gate of the exam centres should be avoided.
- Parents are requested not to arrive at the exam centre or stay there during the examination.
- Adequate masks, hand sanitizers, transparent water bottle and food should be carried by the students to the exam centre.
- After each shift of the JEE Main, the entire room, computers, seating area, doors, handles, railing and more will be sanitized by the authorities.
- According to the guidelines given in JEE Main admit card 2020, 5 blank papers will be provided for rough work. The roll number and name of the candidate should be written at the top of the paper and dropped at the designated drop box after the JEE Main exam is over.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entry of the venue.
- Fresh 3 ply masks will be provided to the students before the entry.
- Hygiene will be maintained at the centre.
- Thermal screening of the students will be done before entry.
- Barricades will be set to avoid crowding.
- Proper distance will be maintained between each seat at the centre.
- No electronic devices will be allowed
- If the candidate is using a scribe, then the scribe should also bring their own personal mask.
- After JEE Main exam, the candidates will have to move out in an orderly manner.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org