Vagisha Kaushik|Aug 14, 2022
JEE Main 2022 Answer Key: NTA extends deadline for answer key challenge
Candidates will now to able to raise objections against the JEE Main session 1 answer key till 11.50 PM today at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the duration for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2022) answer key challenge. Candidates will now be able to challenge JEE Main 2022 answer key till July 4 till 11.50 PM.
Suggested: Try JEE Main 2022 College Predictor to predict your admission chances in NIT/IIIT/GFTI and Private Engineering colleges. Use Now
Don't Miss: Check JEE Main Cut off for Top IITs & NITs. Click here
B.Tech at UPES. Ranked #61 in NIRF, Grade A by NAAC, 50 LPA Highest CTC, 100% Placement. Apply Now
The NTA in its latest notice said, “The duration for display of provisional answer keys and question paper with recorded responses for answer key challenge for JEE Main – 2022 session 1 is extended.”
Earlier (Duration for Answer Key Challenge)
Extension of Duration for Answer Key Challenge
JEE Main 2022 session 1
02 July to 04 July 2022 (up to 05:00 P.M.)
02 July to 04 July 2022 (up to 11:50 P.M.)
Earlier, candidates were given a deadline till 5 pm today to raise objections against the JEE Main session 1 answer key, however, they can do so till 11.50 PM today. After considering the objections raised, the NTA will issue the final answer key on the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2022 answer key: How to challenge
Candidates have to follow the below steps to raise objections against JEE Main answer key 2022:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2022 - jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “Challenge provisional answer key” link.
- Login using application number and date of birth/password.
- JEE Main answer key 2022 will be available on the screen with Question ID and correct option ID for each question.
- Select the relevant question ID for which objection has to be raised.
- After selecting the question ID; click on ‘Save your claim’ and click on “Next”.
- Upload relevant documents in support of the claim raised.
- Pay the processing fee of Rs 200 (per question).
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.