Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 1, 2023
JEE Main Registration 2024: How to apply for session 1, 2; What's new this year?
JEE Main registration 2024 link is active at jeemain.nta.ac.in. Candidates will be able to apply for both sessions. To apply only for April session read more.
NEW DELHI: Joint Entrance Examination - Main (JEE Main 2024) registration is underway. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the JEE Main application process much earlier for the 2024 -25 session than last year. It has also provided candidates with multiple login options to register for the exam.
Latest: JEE Main 10 years' papers
Don't Miss: JEE Main 100 days study plan
Suggested: JEE Main high scoring chapters
Engineering aspirants who wish to pursue BTech courses in Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) and other participating institutes should apply for the JEE Main 2024 exam at the official website, jeemain.nta.ac.in.
The JEE Main 2024 registration last date is November 30. The testing agency said that there will be no correction facility available, therefore, candidates will have to ensure that all details filled in the JEE application form is correct.
JEE 2024: Options to apply
JEE Main exam 2024 will be conducted in two sessions - January and April. Session 1 will be held from January 24 to February 1 and session 2 from April 1 to 15. Candidates will have the option to apply for one session or both January and April sessions together.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for JEE Main 2024 January session, they will have to pay the exam fee and submit the application form by November 30.
- If a candidate wants to apply for both the sessions, they will have to pay the fees for two papers and submit the application.
- Those who wish to appear only in JEE Main 2024 April session 2 exam will have to fill the form from February 2 to March 2.
How to register for JEE Main 2024
Candidates are required to create an account on Digi locker account through the NAD portal or Academic Bank of Credits ID (ABC ID) through the ABC ID to login. They will also be able to register through their Indian Indian passport number, non-Indian passport number, PAN card number, Aadhaar enrollment number.
However, those who do not wish to apply through DigiLocker or ABC ID will have to reach the exam centre one hour prior to the commencement of the exam for checking.
- Visit the JEE Main 2024 official website - jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the JEE Main registration link on the homepage.
- Login through the system-generated password or the Digilocker or ABC login ID.
- Submit the answer for a security question and register.
- Login again and fill personal details, paper applying for, select exam cities.
- Now, enter educational qualifications and proceed to upload documents.
10 kb to 200 kb
4 kb to 30 kb
- Submit the application fee and review the form.
- Download the JEE Main application confirmation page for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.