Anu Parthiban|Sep 15, 2023
JKCET 2023 application form re-opens at jkbopee.gov.in; Apply till June 5
The JKBOPEE has re-opened the JKCET 2023 application form today at jkbopee.gov.in. Check documents required for JKCET 2023 from here.
NEW DELHI: The Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Board of Professional Entrance Exam (JKBOPEE) has re-opened the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) 2023 application form 2023 today, May 27, 2023. Candidates that wish to apply for the JK CET 2023 exam will be able to do the same on the official website- jkbopee.gov.in.
The application fee of JKCET 2023 is 1200 for all the candidates. The documents required to be uploaded in the JK CET application form are photograph, signature, left thumb impression and other documents.
How to fill JKCET 2023 application form?
- Candidates can refer below the steps to fill the application form of JKCET.
- Visit the official JKCET official website- jkbopee.gov.in.
- Fill the JKCET 2023 registration form using personal details like name, gender, date of birth and others.
- Pay the JKCET 2023 application fee in online mode. The application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
Documents required for JKCET registration 2023
Size of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a file size of between 10 KB-50 KB
in black ink or gel; Size of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with a file size of between 10 KB-50 KB
Left Thumb Impression
in blue or black ink; Size of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm with a file size of between 10 KB-50 KB
100 to 200 KB
JKCET will be conducted for objective-type multiple-choice questions. The test will be held for three hours’ duration. JKCET 2023 syllabus will be based on the courses of study and syllabi of Class 12. The JKCET question paper will have three sections -- physics, chemistry and mathematics and will be held for 60 marks each.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.