KCET 2020 application correction facility starts; to be available till March 27
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA) has opened the correction facility for successfully registered candidates of Karnataka Common Entrance Test - KCET 2020. Candidates who made any mistakes in their KCET application form 2020 can now make modifications to details provided in the application form between March 19 and March 27 (upto 6 PM) in online mode.
Steps to be followed for KCET 2020 application correction facility:
- Visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the option to 'Edit Karnataka CET application’.
- Now login using the User ID and password.
- Edit the details in the sections wherever required and then click on 'Submit'.
- Download the confirmation page of KCET 2020 application form and duly take a print out for future reference.
It may be noted that all the details will not be subject to modification by candidates, and that only some particular sectional details can be amended.
Karnataka common Entrance Test, i.e. KCET the entrance examination conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority for admissions to various courses including Bachelors in Technology (B. Tech). Interested candidates have to apply online after which, they will be appearing for the entrance examination. Qualified candidates will have to appear for counselling and thus, admissions will take place.