Ayushi Bisht|Sep 10, 2023
KCET 2023 registration window closes today; steps to apply
KCET 2023 admit card has been issued for all courses at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. Exams will be held on May 20, 21, and 22.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will close the registration window for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2023 today, May 13. Aspirants can fill the KCET 2023 application form on the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. KCET 2023 exam will be conducted from May 20 to May 22.
Earlier, KEA had opened the registration window for two days, on April 24 and 25. Initially, the last date to apply for the exam was April 9. Candidates were able to make corrections in their application form from April 12 to April 15.
How to apply for KCET 2023?
- Visit the official website of KCET - cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Click on the link for registration
- Register and login using registration credentials
- Fill necessary details and upload required documents.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Submit the KCET application form 2023 and download for future reference
KCET 2023 Application Form: Documents required
- Karnataka SSLC or Class 10 marksheet
- Karnataka 12th or 2nd PUC marksheet – (in case of previous year students).
- All reservation certificates to claim RD number or caste (category, income, skim layer certificate (NCLC), Hyderabad-Karnataka (HK) certificates.
- Subjects, courses studied in Karnataka.
- Recent passport size photograph in the jpg or jpeg format (max 50 KB size).
- Candidate's signature in jpg or jpeg format (max 50 KB size).
- Candidate's left hand thumb impression in jpg or jpeg format (max size 50 KB)
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.