KEAM 2019 seat allotment phase 1 commenced, here are all the details
KEAM College Predictor
Know your admission chances
NEW DELHI, JUNE 20: Commissioner of Entrance Examinations has commenced the KEAM 2019 seat allotment phase 1 in online mode on June 20. Candidates were earlier allowed to participate in the trial allotment round to give them an idea about how the KEAM seat allotment process works. The results of the KEAM 2019 trial allotment round were also released June 17. KEAM 2019 seat allotment is being conducted through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). In the KEAM 2019 seat allotment, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit ranks, choices locked in the counselling and availability of seats.
To check first seat allotment of KEAM 2019- Click here
Steps to Participate in KEAM seat allotment 2019 phase 1
- Click on the KEAM 2019 seat allotment link given above.
- Log in to the candidate portal and check your KEAM 2019 seat allotment status.
- If candidates are allotted seats, they are required to download the allotment memo.
- Students will find the name of the college and course allotted in the KEAM 2019 allotment memo.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the allotment memo and make the fee payment within the timeframe given.
- Candidates who have paid their fee are required to report at the allotted institute and take admission. If candidates fail to do so, they will lose their seat and will be ineligible to participate in the subsequent rounds of KEAM 2019 seat allotment.
Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the KEAM 2019 seat allotment phase 1 will have to wait for the subsequent rounds of seat allotment. Students who are willing to participate in the further rounds of KEAM 2019 seat allotment are required to log in to the candidate portal and confirm their options.