Press Trust of India|Oct 22, 2021
- KVS Admission Form 2020 Released on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in; Apply before August 7
KVS Admission Form 2020 Released on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in; Apply before August 7
NEW DELHI: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan or KVS has released the Class 1 KV admission forms on July 20, 2020, at 10 am. The parents or guardian of a student can fill Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form 2020 before the last date i.e. August 7, 2020. KVS admission form 2020 is available online on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
Students and parents should note that online kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2020 forms are available only for class 1 admissions. For Class 2 onwards admissions, they should visit the respective Kendriya Vidyalaya and fill KVS Admission Form 2020 in offline mode.
KV Admission form 2020-21 dates
Application form release date
July 20, 2020, at 10 am
KV Admission form last date
August 7, 2020, until 7 pm
KV admission eligibility criteria 2020
The student’s age should be between 5 to 7 years as on March 31, 2020. A child born on 1st April is also considered.
Click here to fill online kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2020 application form.
Things to keep ready for filling of KVS admission form 2020
Students or parents should keep the following things ready in advance to fill kvsangathan.nic.in admission from 2020-21 smoothly:
- A valid Indian mobile number
- A valid email address
- Soft copy of the passport size photograph of the student seeking admission. (The file should be in JPEG format with size less than or equal to 256 KB.)
- Scanned copy of student’s birth certificate (The file should be in JPEG or PDF format with size less than or equal to 256 KB.)
- For EWS students, the details of government certificate
- Transfer details of the parents or grandparents
How to fill KV admission form 2020-21?
Follow the given steps to fill Class 1 KVS admission form 2020 in online mode:
- Go to the official website: kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in 2020 or click on the link given above.
- Click on the link of ‘Register’ and it will show a new page.
- Read all the details carefully, check the disclaimer box and click on proceed button.
- KV admission form 2020 for class 1 will be shown on the screen.
- Enter student’ first, middle and last name in appropriate fields.
- Choose the details as asked and enter date of birth, email ID and mobile number in the respective fields.
- Fill the captcha code and verify all the details.
- Click on the register button and an OTP will be sent on the same number entered in KV registration form 2020-21.
- Enter the OTP in the window and click on the ‘Verify’ button after filling the captcha code.
- Registration details will be displayed on the screen. Note these details down and keep them safe.
- After this login to fill Kendriya Vidyalaya admission form 2020-21.
KV registration form 2020-21 will look like as shown below:
- Online Classes: Why a Class 9 student is keen to return to school
- COVID-19: MHRD seeks parents’ feedback on reopening of schools
Write to us at email@example.com