Anu Parthiban|Sep 29, 2023
LSAT India 2023 registration deadline extended till May 31; Apply at lsatindia.in
LSAT 2023 registration deadline has been extended till May 31, 2023 at lsatindia.in. Check details on LSAT mock tests, exam centres and courses offered.
NEW DELHI: Pearson VUE has extended the Law School Admission Test for India (LSAT) 2023 registration deadline till May 31, 2023. Candidates that wish to appear for LSAT 2023 exam from June 8 to 11, 2023 will be able to apply on the official website- lsatIndia.in. Around 1,600 candidates appeared for LSAT India January 2023 session.
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply Now
Applicants will be required to pay a registration fee of Rs 3,999 at the time of application. Apart from Indian test centres, candidates currently living in countries like- Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tanzania, Qatar, or Bahrain will also be able to take the test.
Steps to apply for LSAT 2023 exam
- Visit the official website of LSAT—India - lsatindia.in.
- Log in using your registered email ID and password.
- Next, enter personal details like name, email address, mobile number, and pin code.
- Fill in academic details like the name of your school/college, board/university, year of passing, and percentage of marks obtained.
- Upload the required documents like a passport-sized photograph, signature, and photo ID proof.
- Pay the application fee using any of the available payment options like credit/debit card, net banking, or UPI.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Pearson LSAT 2023 mock tests
Price (Exclusive of GST)
LSAC LawPrepsm Silver Series 1 collection (containing 03 practice tests)
LSAC LawPrepsm Gold Series 1 collection (containing 05 practice tests)
LSAC LawPrepsm Platinum collection (containing 10 practice tests)
LSAT 2023 scores will be considered for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate levels such as 5-year integrated LLB programmes - BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCom LLB, BTech LLB, BSc LLB, BCA LLB; 3-year LLB and 3-year LLB (Hons.) and one-year, two-year LLM programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.