- MAHA CET 5-year LLB application form delayed
MAHA CET 5-year LLB application form delayed
New Delhi, January 11: The Directorate of Higher Education Maharashtra has delayed the announcement of MAHA CET 5-year LLB application form. As per the official notification released by DHE Maharashtra, the MAHA CET LLB application form was to be released yesterday, that is, January 10, 2019. But the official website has not updated any official link to fill the application form yet.
The application process for MAHA CET five year LLB will be processed in online mode only. As per the official notification, the last date to submit the application form is March 10, 2019, for which no updates have been mentioned as of now.
Once the application form for MAHA CET integrated LLB is announced, candidates can follow the given steps to complete the application process.
- Candidates will firstly have to click on the official link for MAHA CET five year LLB application form 2019.
- Register by entering the required details.
- Using the login credentials generated, candidates will have to login again and fill the application form.
- After entering all the details, click on the declaration check box.
- Candidates will be required to upload all the necessary documents and remit the application fee.
- The mode of payment is both online and offline. Candidates can avail any one of the options to fill the application form.
About MAHA CET Five Year LLB
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Five Year LLB (MAHA CET Law) is an entrance test conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra for admissions to over 10000 seats on offer in the five-year integrated law programmes. Candidates qualifying the examination will be able to secure admissions into the five year integrated LLB programme offered by 153 colleges of the state universities.