Press Trust of India|Oct 17, 2021
- MAHA CET 5-year LLB application process begins; Know how to apply
MAHA CET 5-year LLB application process begins; Know how to apply
NEW DELHI, JANUARY 28: The MAHA CET 5-year LLB application process has begun today, for which candidates will need to register online. The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra Government has announced the MH CET LLB 2019 application form for admissions to five-year integrated law programmes after delaying it for almost a month when the application form was to be announced on January 1, 2019.
The last date to submit the duly filled in application form of MH CET 5-year LLB is March 11, 2019.
How to fill MAHA CET LLB 2019 application form?
Candidates applying for MH CET 5-year LLB application form need to follow the specific instructions given below–
- Register for MAHA CET 5-year LLB admissions by entering your basic details including name, email id and mobile number.
- Confirm your MH CET 2019 Law registration by clicking on the activation link sent to the email account.
- Login using MAHA CET Candidate Registration details including login id and password.
- Fill the application form of MH CET 5-year LLB.
- Upload the photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- Pay the application fee for MAHA CET 5-year LLB programme.
- Submit the application form.
How much to pay for MAHA CET 5-year application fee?
Candidates can find the application fee details in the table below.
MH CET LLB 2019 Application Fee
Fees (in INR)*
Open Category/ General
Maharashtra State - OBC, SC, ST and Other Reserved Categories
*The application fees of MAHA CET 5-year LLB programme should be paid only using online payment options including Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Mobile Wallets.
About MAHA CET 5-year LLB
MH CET 5-year LLB or MAHA CET 5-year LLB is an online (on computer) state-level examination conducted by State Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra Government for admissions to 10060 seats on offer under the five-year integrated law programmes running in 153 state-government colleges. The admissions will be conducted on the basis of MAHA CET 5-year LLB scores which are expected to be declared on May 13, 2019.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.