Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 26, 2023
Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 Counselling: Registrations likely to begin today, information brochure out
The cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023 has made the NEET PG counselling information brochure available.
NEW DELHI: The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra will likely start the registration process for NEET PG 2023 counselling from today, August 11. Students who have qualified in the NEET PG 2023 exam and seeking admission against the state quota seats in Maharashtra apply. The application process includes filling the registration fee, uploading documents and paying application fee. The official website to register for NEET OG Maharashtra counselling is cetcell.net.in/NEET-PGM-2023.
Don't Miss: NEET PG Mock Test based on updated pattern
After the Maharashtra NEET PG 2023 registration process is over, the state CET cell will issue a general list of students and a common state merit list. Candidates will next have to fill the choices and report at the allotted medical college for document verification.
These are the documents required for verifying documents:
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET PG 2023
- Copy of downloaded NEET-PG 2023 admit card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, PAN Card, Passport)
- NEET PG 2023 mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Class indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- MBBS degree/Passing certificate
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution
- Internship completion should not be later than 11/08/2023
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India / NMC
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by National Medical Commission.
- Medical Fitness Certificate. (As per Annexure – M)
- Copy of Receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/-.
- If applicable, Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, EWS eligibility Certificate, For Person with Disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Disability Certificate as per Annexure-D
- All India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from Dean /Principal stating that candidate was admitted for MBBS course under 15% all India quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute
- NOC (for in-service candidates), Orphan Certificate form Competent Authority
- Bond release certificate
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.