Press Trust of India|Oct 15, 2021
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Mains (Phase II) Admit Card Released; Download from here
NEW DELHI - The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the admit card of NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager mains (Phase II) @nabard.org. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam can download the NABARD Grade A admit card 2020. The NABARD Grade A admit card will have to be mandatorily carried to the exam centre on the day of mains exam along with candidate's original ID proof. The NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager mains admit card can be downloaded from September 17 to 24, 2020. Check all details related to the NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager mains admit card here.
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card Dates
- The NABARD Grade A Phase II Assistant Manager admit card can be downloaded from September 17 to 24, 2020.
- The mains exam is scheduled to be held on September 24, 2020.
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Mains Admit Card How to download?
- Visit the official website nabard.org
- Click on the notification titled "ASSISTANT MANAGER IN GRADE 'A' (RDBS/RAJBHASHA/LEGAL) MAIN EXAMINATION CALL LETTER / INFORMATION"
- Click on "Download Call Letter"
- Login using the registration number, DOB, enter the captcha and click on the login
- Download the admit card and make multiple photocopies for the same and keep it safe
NABARD Assistant Manager Phase II (Mains) exam will be conducted in two stages - Paper 1 (Online Descriptive Type) and Paper 2 (MCQ based).