Press Trust of India|Dec 8, 2021
- NATA 2019 application correction window available till March 15
NATA 2019 application correction window available till March 15
NEW DELHI, MARCH 12: The Council of Architecture (CoA), the conducting body of NATA 2019 has initiated the NATA application correction window for the first session. The candidates who want to make changes in their application form of NATA 2019 need to log in the website by using application no./e-mail id and password. The NATA application correction window will be available until March 15, 2019.
NATA 2019 online application form correction window- Click here
Instructions to do NATA 2019 application corrections
- Candidates will have to open the correction window by using the link available above.
- Click on the ‘edit application form’ button to edit the necessary details.
- Enter the details of application no./e-mail id and password on the website.
- Click on the part that the candidates want to edit and make the corrections.
- After all the changes are done, the candidates will have to click on the “submit” button.
Details that the candidates can make changes in the NATA 2019 application form-
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile no.
- ID proof
- Address of correspondence
- Choice of the test centre
- Photograph and signature
- Examination details
NOTE- Candidates can’t able to able to change the ‘category’ detail.
About Exam: The 1st attempt of NATA 2019 will be held on April 14 in online mode from 10 AM to 1:15 PM. The admit card of NATA 2019 will be released through the online website from April 1 onwards. The result of the NATA 2019 (first session) will be released on May 3.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.