Mridusmita Deka|Feb 2, 2023
NBE reschedules NEET MDS 2023 exam date to March 1
NBEMS reschedules NEET-MDS 2023 exam date to March 1, 2023. NEET-MDS 2023 application form to be out soon on natboard.edu.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has rescheduled the date to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS 2023) to March 1, 2023.
Don't Miss: NEET MDS 2023 Preparation Tips. Download EBook
The board previously announced that the NEET-MDS would be held tentatively on January 8, 2023. After a meeting with the Dental Council of India (DCI), the committee has taken the decision to conduct the examinations in March 2023.
The information bulletin and the NEET-MDS online application form will be published on the NBEMS website soon. The board recently announced the cut offs for NEET-MDS 2022 after the ministry of health and family welfare directed to revise results according to the reduced 25.714 percentile as per DCI regulations.
NEET MDS 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates that are interested in writing the NEET MDS 2023 examination are required to be a citizen of India. Overseas citizens of India (OCI) and person of Indian origin (PIOs) are also eligible for NEET MDS 2023.
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in dental surgery (BDS) warded by the university or institute in India recognized by the DCI with the approval of the ministry of health and family welfare (MoHFW).
- Applicants should have a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by DCI or state dental council (SDC).
- Finally, candidates are required to complete a 12-month internship.
NEET MDS 2023 examination fee:
- General and OBC category candidates Rs 4,250
- SC, ST and PWD category candidates Rs 3,250
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.