NDA Exam 2019 Application Withdrawal Facility Begins : Check Details
NEW DELHI, SEPTEMBER 11: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has activated the link where candidates can withdraw their National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination NA (II) participation. The withdraw link will be active till September 17, 2019, 6 PM.
Candidates are advised to follow these instructions before withdrawing the application form for NDA & NA (II) 2019:
1. This facility is available for those candidates who do not want to appear in the NDA & NA (II) examination 2019.
2. While withdrawing the NDA & NA (II) application form 2019, candidates must have access to the registered mobile number and email ID which they used while submitting the application.
3. The withdrawal request will only be accepted after the OTP validation.
4. OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile and email. The validity of OTP will be for 30 Minutes.
5. In case OTP isn’t received within 10 Minutes, candidates can use the resend option for regeneration of OTP.
6. If any candidate has applied for more than than one application form, then the higher registration-id for the latest completed application will be considered for the withdrawal and all the earlier applications will be treated as cancelled with a message informing the withdrawal of the application to be sent on the registered mobile and email.
7. Candidates can print the authenticated receipt post the application withdrawal.
8. In case the candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawing of application they may contact UPSC on their official email ID - [email protected]
9. UPSC won’t refund any fees in case of application withdrawal.
10. On successful application withdrawal, candidates will receive an auto-generated email and SMS on their registered email ID and mobile number.
Visit the official link of UPSC to withdraw the application; https://upsconline.nic.in/. Go to the ‘To Withdrawal of application’ section and select ‘Click here’.
You will be redirected to a new page where the instructions will be written and beneath the instructions, you will find the YES/NO button.
Click on Yes, fill in your registration-id and complete the process.
The application for NDA & NA (II) examination began from August 07 - September 03, 2019. NDA exam is conducted twice a year for the admission of candidates to Army, Navy and Air Force.