NEET 2020 Cutoff released at ntaneet.nic.in; check qualifying scores

NEET 2020 Cutoff released at ntaneet.nic.in; check qualifying scores
Team Careers360 | Oct 16, 2020 - 8:01 p.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the qualifying percentile for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - NEET 2020. The NEET cutoff is the minimum qualifying percentile, required to pass the examination. The authorities have released the same category-wise. Check below for the minimum qualifying percentile for NEET 2020.

NEET Cutoff 2020

Candidates can check below the latest NEET cutoff released by NTA. This will help them choose the right college for MBBS admission.

NEET cutoff percentile and qualifying scores

Category

Cutoff percentile

Cutoff score

Number of candidates

OTHERS

50th Percentile

720-147

6,82,406

OBC

40th Percentile

146-113

61,265

SC

40th Percentile

146-113

19,572

ST

40th Percentile

146-113

7,837

UR & PH

45th Percentile

146-129

99

OBC & PH

40th Percentile

128-113

233

SC & PH

40th Percentile

128-113

70

ST & PH

40th Percentile

128-113

18

How is NEET Percentile Score Calculated?

The formula for calculating the percentile score for NEET 2020 is provided below

100 x number of candidates appeared with raw score equal to or less than the candidate


Total number of candidates appeared

What next?

Next, the qualified candidates will be called for joining in their desired MBBS or BDS college for the current academic year. Based on the scores obtained in the medical entrance examination the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct NEET AIQ counselling for 15% seats. The remaining 85% seats will be filled through counselling conducted by various state counsellinng authorities. Schedule for the same will be released on the official website of NEET (ntaneet.nic.in).

Also read:
NEET Result 2020 Live Updates - NEET UG Result Released, Scorecard, Ranks, Toppers at ntaneet.nic.in
NTA NEET 2020 result released at ntaneet.nic.in; check the direct link

Write to us at news@careers360.com

Stay updated with latest Education News
Back to top