NEET 2020 Registration to start from December 2; Know NTA issued important guidelines
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
New Delhi, December 1: National Testing Agency has launched the website for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 on November 29. The registration process of NEET will start on December 2 with the release of the application forms at ntaneet.nic.in. NTA issues important guidelines for filling the NEET application form every year. Candidates must note that these are to be kept in mind while filling the application form.
A quick look at the important timelines to be kept in mind:
- NEET registration and application form dates: December 2 to 31, 2019
- Admit download dates: March 27 to May 3, 2020
- NEET date: May 3, 2020
- Result date: June 4, 2020
Expected changes in NEET 2020 Registration process:
- Candidates will have to enter details of a valid photo ID
- Uploading of photo through webcam or mobile to be facilitated while filling the application such that impersonation is eliminated.
- Application fee may increase if other NTA exam trends are to be taken into consideration
- The number of exam centres may increase considering the AIIMS and JIPMER admissions are through NEET 2020.
What you need to keep in hand while filling NEET application form?
- Your academic details – class 10 and 12 details including roll number, school and such.
- A valid Photo ID with details
- Contact details
- Credit/Debit card details/ Net banking details.
- Photographs and signature images. Reports suggest that the photograph may be through webcam to be taken during filling the application form. This is yet to be verified and will be clear on December 2. However, it is advisable to keep the photographs and signature ready just in case.
- A valid Email to be kept till the completion of admissions. NTA sent communication will be to this ID.
- A valid mobile number. All messages from NTA will be to this number. So it must be kept working and live to avoid missing any important communication.
Important Guidelines for NEET application form
- After payment, keep the details of the payment (transaction ID, payment proof) safe in case of reference if needed.
- Only if payment is confirmed, can candidates print the NEET confirmation page. Else they may need to pay again and the amount deducted will be refunded to them within seven working days.
- Only one application is allowed per candidate. In case of any mistakes, candidates have to use the correction window which will be activated in January.
- Allotment of the test centre will be random and NTA will not entertain any change in this.
- Medium of exam will be as per the respective states.
What you need to save and keep on hand after filling the NEET application form?
- The NEET application number and password. In case they are lost, candidates can retrieve these.
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photographs uploaded with the NEET application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of J & K candidates who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.