Anu Parthiban|Dec 1, 2023
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Round 2: Candidates can change nationality from Indian to NRI till November 5
Candidates can change their nationality from Indian to NRI through email to firstname.lastname@example.org till 10 am of November 5.
NEW DELHI: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has allowed candidates participating in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET UG) counselling 2022 round 2 to change their nationality from Indian to NRI from November 3 till 10am, November 5 through email to – email@example.com.
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL Vocabulary Guide PDF
“Such candidates should send their relevant documents as mentioned below, in support of their claim to change nationality from Indian to NRI through email firstname.lastname@example.org from 5 PM of 3rd November, 2022, (Thursday) till 10:00 AM of 5th November, 2022 (Saturday),” read MCC’s official notification.
MCC informed candidates that mails received before or after the stipulated time will not be considered. “Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within stipulated time.”
NEET UG 2022 Counselling: Documents required for nationality change
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the Supreme Court orders
- Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate duly notarized.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer (Certificate from the Consulate).
- NEET scorecard of the candidate.
- Family tree notarized by Tehsildar
MCC commenced NEET UG counselling 2022 round 2 registration from November 2. The last date to register is November 7. The choice-filling window will remain open from November 3 to November 8.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.