Arpita Das|Mar 24, 2023
NIFT GAT 2023 answer key out; Steps to raise objection
Candidates are required to pay Rs 500 per observation or objection against the NIFT GAT answer key 2023.
NEW DELHI: The National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the NIFT 2023 answer key for General Ability Test (GAT). NIFT answer key 2023 is available on the official website of NIFT- nift.ac.in and niftadmissions.in.
Candidates can submit their objection, if any, against payment of Rs 500 per observation or objection. To download the provisional NIFT answer key for GAT, candidates will need their user ID and password.
The last date to challenge the NIFT GAT answer key is February 24, 2023. If the candidate's objection regarding any particular question is found valid by the subject experts, then the key will be revised accordingly.
No objection will be entertained from candidates through any other mode such as email, postal letter or similar others. The NIFT GAT 2023 test result will be declared after modifications, if any, are incorporated in the answer keys wherever required.
How to challenge NIFT 2023 answer key
- Visit the official website- nift.ac.in or niftadmissions.in
- On the homepage click on the GAT answer key link.
- Match the responses and raise objections in online mode.
- Click on the ‘Click here to Submit Feedback’ button.
- Enter the necessary details and click on next.
- Select the question number, observation and solution, and justification
- Pay the challenge fee.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.