Ayushi Bisht|Dec 8, 2023
CUET PG 2023: 12 more universities join the list; courses added, modified
CUET PG 2023: NTA also informed that 2 universities including Delhi University have changed the eligibility criteria for courses.
NEW DELHI: 12 more universities have joined the Common University Entrance Test for Postgraduate (CUET PG) 2023, some have removed courses while others have modified. Candidates can apply for the exam by April 19. CUET PG 2023 will be held from June 1 to June 10 for admission to postgraduate programmes in central, state, deemed, and private universities across the country.
According to NTA official notification, 12 more universities have joined the list of participating universities for CUET PG 2023 which are as follows:
- Islamic University of Science and Technology, Awantipora
- School of Management Services, Varanasi
- SGT University, Gurugram
- Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee University, Ranchi
- Islamia College of Science and Commerce
- Madhav University, Pindwara (Sirohi) Rajasthan
- Uttaranchal University, Dehradun
- Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth
- Bahra University, Shimla Hills
- Sanchi University of Buddhist Indic-Studies, Sanchi
- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag
- ICFAI University Jharkhand, Ranchi
Some universities have removed courses under CUET PG 2023 while others have modified the courses offered by them. The universities which have removed courses include Gyani Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies affiliated with Veer Madho Singh Bhandari Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun and Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Srinagar whereas those which have modified courses are SRM University, Gujarat Vidyapith, and Visva Bharati University. NTA also informed that Central University of Tamil Nadu and University of Delhi have modified the eligibility of their courses.
“Please ignore point no-2 of Public Notice issued on 30.03.2023. Typographical error has occurred in the Information Bulletin at Serial Number- 83 to 86 in Common Courses Bunching list. The question paper code along with name of course as visible in the online application form is attached for clarity of applicants,” NTA further said.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.