Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 1, 2023
NTA JEE Main 2021: Know 6 mistakes to avoid while appearing for exam
NTA JEE Main 2021 is being conducted from March 16 to 18 under phase 2. Find the JEE Main mistakes to avoid for the March 2021 session and strategize accordingly.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting JEE Main 2021 March session from March 16 to 18. The JEE Main phase 1 day 1 concluded with two shifts on March 16. This is a crucial time for candidates who are going to appear for the JEE Main March 2021 exam. Here are some mistakes to avoid in JEE Main March 2021 attempt.
Also check JEE Main 2021 live updates for March exam.
Latest: JEE Main 10 years' papers
Don't Miss: JEE Main 100 days study plan
Suggested: JEE Main high scoring chapters
Mistakes to avoid in JEE Main 2021 March:
- Not downloading the admit card in advance - The first thing to do is to have the documents to carry to the exam centre ready. Preparation won’t help if the candidate misses out on showing JEE Main admit card March 2021.
- Trouble with time management - Some candidates attempt the exam at their own pace, which could result in having less time to attempt the questions. This also results in last-minute panic and missing out on plenty of questions.
- Attempting questions in a haste - It is important to understand the essence of the question asked before selecting the correct answer.
- Overlooking the options - Sometimes candidates quickly select the first option without checking the others as a result ignoring the more appropriate answer.
- Exam panic - Try to remain calm or it may be difficult to focus on the exam.
- No regard to negative marking - Another mistake to avoid in JEE Main 2021 is to attempt the question only when you are 100% sure of it. Candidates have to be careful about not attempting the question they don’t know since there is negative marking.
NTA is conducting JEE Mains 2021 examination in four sessions. JEE Main phase 1 was held from February 23 to 26. Phase 2 is being held from March 16 to 18. The other two sessions will be held in April and May.
Write to us at email@example.com.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.