Shamshad Ali|Oct 9, 2021
NTSE Odisha Result 2019 released, check merit list here
Latest: Crack JEE with AI Based JEE Online Foundation Course. Know More
UPDATE: AAKASH iACST - Get Instant Scholarship up to 90% CLICK here
NEW DELHI, JANUARY 28: SCERT Odisha has released the result of NTSE Odisha 2019 on the official website. The result is released in the form of provisional merit list which includes the list of selected candidates who have qualified for NTSE stage 2. This year, a total of 131 candidates have qualified stage 1 of NTSE 2019 from the state. The result mentions name, roll number, father’s name, school address and category of the candidates. Along with the result, the Council has also released the cutoff for the state. All those who appeared for the exam can access their OMR sheet by logging into the official portal.
How to check NTSE Odisha 2019 result-
- Visit the official website - https://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/NMMS/nmmslink.aspx
- Click on ‘Candidates login (For OMR sheet of NTS examination)’ to check your OMR sheets
- Click on ‘Provisional Merit list of NTSE 2018-19’
- The merit list will appear on the screen
- Check for your name in the list
- Download and save the file
Here’s the cutoff for the year as released by SCERT Odisha-
The final merit list of selected candidates will be released soon. Selected students will appear for NTSE stage 2 slated to be conducted on May 12, 2019. The NTSE stage 2 result and cutoff will be out in the second week of September. The shortlisted students will be awarded with NTSE scholarship.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.