Arpita Das|Feb 1, 2023
OPSC OCS prelims result 2022 declared at opsc.gov.in; 5,296 qualified for mains exam
5,296 candidates have qualified for Odisha Civil Services Mains exam 2021 which is scheduled to be held in February 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared the Odisha Civil Services (OCS) prelims result 2022. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result on the official website, opsc.gov.in. On the basis of the OCS preliminary results, a total of 5,296 candidates have been provisionally qualified for the OCS Mains exam 2021.
OPSC OCS preliminary result PDF includes a list of roll numbers of qualified candidates. OPSC will conduct the OCS Mains exam 2022 in February 2023.
“The Commission have conducted the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination - 2021 on 16.10.2022. On the basis of the said examination, 5296 candidates have been provisionally qualified for admission to Odisha Civil Services Main Written Examination - 2021,” read an official statement from OPSC.
“The main written examination has been scheduled to be held tentatively in the month of February, 2023. Detail programme of OCS Main written examination 2021 shall be notified later,” it added.
How to check OPSC OCS prelims result 2022
- Go to the official website of OPSC – opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link, “Roll List of Candidates Provisionally Qualified for the OCS Main Written Examination-2021 (Advt. No. 25 of 2021-22)”
- A PDF will be displayed on the screen
- Check your roll number to know qualification status
- Download the OPSC result 2022 PDF for future reference
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.