Pondicherry University extends the deadline for application forms; apply till May 10
College Comparison based on Courses, Placement, Rank, Fee
New Delhi, May 4: Pondicherry University has extended the scheduled deadline of the online application forms for the admission again. Earlier, the deadline was changed to May 6 from April 22. The varsity has yet again changed the last date to register for Pondicherry University admission. The revised last date for the register for admission has been now changed to May 10.
Aspirants who have not yet filled the application form for Pondicherry University can still register themselves as the online portal for registration and filling the application form is still open.
The candidates are highly advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for admission.
To Register for Pondicherry University admisison2019 - Click here
Steps to fill the application form
1. Visit the official website of Pondicherry University
2. Click on ‘Admission 2019-20’ given under the ‘Admission’ section on the homepage
3. Click on ‘Registration’ option given on the top right corner
4. Enter the required details and click on ‘Submit’
5. Log in by entering the login credentials
6. Fill in the application form
7. Upload the required documents
8. Preview the filled-in application form
9. Click ‘Proceed to Pay’
10. Pay the application fee online via Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Netbanking
The candidates are suggested to take out multiple copies of their application forms for any future references. The application form will act as a proof that the candidates have registered themselves and paid for the application fee. Failure in doing so will result in losing their candidature even at the latter stages of the admission.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee online through a secure gateway provided by the university. They can submit the fee via Debit cards/Credit card/Net banking. The candidates belonging to General/OBC category will have to pay Rs. 600. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs. 300.