Press Trust of India|Jun 17, 2022
Pune University 2022 admission begins at unipune.ac.in; apply till July 12
The Pune University entrance exam 2022 will be conducted from July 21 to 24 in online mode.
NEW DELHI: Pune University has started the Pune University 2022 registration process for UG, PG and integrated programmes on June 15. Candidates can fill and submit the Pune University application form 2022 till July 12 (11:59 pm). The last date to fill the Pune University 2022 application form with late fee is July 17 (11:59 pm).
To fill the Pune University application form 2022 - Click here
Before applying for the Pune University admission 2022, candidates should check out the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. They should also make sure that all the details mentioned in the application form of Pune University 2022 is correct.
How to fill the Pune University application form 2022?
- Visit the official website of Pune University at unipune.ac.in.
- Then, click on the 'PG admissions' tab. Select the desired course details by clicking on respective department names.
- Press the 'Sign up' tab and enter the necessary details for further notifications and communications.
- Candidates will receive an email and SMS after completing the registration.
- Now, enter the login credentials in the web portal and then press the 'login' tab.
- Fill the application form and choose the interested department.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee in either online or offline mode.
Candidates can pay the Pune University 2022 application fee in online mode through netbanking, debit card or credit card. They can also pay the application fee offline through challan.
The Pune University entrance exam 2022 will be conducted from July 21 to 24. Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the Pune University 2022 entrance exam. The Pune University 2022 question paper will be divided into two sections - section A and B.
The section A of Pune University question paper 2022 will have questions from general knowledge, aptitude, logic and comprehension, whereas section B will consist of subject specific questions. The section A and section B will have a weightage of 20 marks and 80 marks, respectively.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.