Live | CBSE Class 10, 12 Exam 2021-22 Live Updates: Hindi A, B, geography syllabus, answer key, analysis
Shivam Jadoun|Dec 9, 2021
NEW DELHI, APRIL 25: RICS School of Built Environment has started inviting applications of the academic year 2019 for the full-time BBA in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure course in both the campuses of Noida & Mumbai.
Students, who are seeking career opportunities in the field of built environment (real estate, infrastructure & construction sectors), could easily apply through Online/Offline medium.
RICS School of Built Environment have established relationships with some of the top International universities like RMIT University, Australia; Chongqing University, China; Liverpool John Moores University and Northumbria University, UK to build knowledge and thought leadership. It provides students a gateway to enrich its academic colleagues and experience with global knowledge.
The total number of seats available for both the campuses of Mumbai and Delhi are 40 and 45 respectively.
Commenting on the admissions, Ashwani Awasthi, COO, RICS School of Built Environment, said, “We are delighted to welcome our potential students, as we have exclusively designed this BBA course at RICSSBE, Amity University to ensure quality education for each student and have tried to help them to shape their career in the built environment sector. Students are given the RICS’ international pedigree and global linkages to leverage so that they can gain the most out of the exposure. We do not just train them to be job-ready but groom them with life skills as well so that they can manage teams and exhibit exceptional people management skills”.
Eligibility criteria& Guidelines (Noida)
· Students securing 80%+ aggregate in Class XII (CBSE/ISC /State Board of 2018/2019) are exempted from English test and personal interview in the admission process. Selection will be only on the basis of the Amity application form.
· Students will be required to submit their duly filled application form along with the required documents.
· Students can apply provisionally to go through the admission process while they await the 10+2 results, post which you will be required to submit them.
· Students will also, be required to appear for 'English language test' and appear for a 'personal interview' conducted by a panel of experts in education and built environment.
· Students should have passed 10+2 grade with a minimum of 60% marks.
Eligibility Criteria& Guidelines (Mumbai)
· Step 1: Fill online application form and enter class 12th board marks
· Step 2: Upload Statement of Purpose video on https://portal.amity.edu. Keep checking for admission status and pay fee online.
· Conditional admission offer letter would be issued if class 12th results are awaited.
· Student should have passed 10+2 grade with minimum 55% marks.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.