Richa Kapoor|Oct 24, 2021
SEBI Extended Last Day to Apply for Internship Program, Apply till July 31
New Delhi: SEBI has extended the last date to apply for its internship programme at the Department of Economic and Policy Analysis. SEBI released a notice on its website on July 08, 2020, related to the extension. As per the notice, the last date to apply is now July 31, 2020. SEBI is inviting applications for the internship program at the Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 2020-21. Check more details here.
SEBI Internship Highlights:
- Shortlisted interns will be paid Rs. 35000 per month as stipend.
- The internship will be for a period of 12-months.
- Those interns who are out of Mumbai will also get an unfurnished shared accommodation along with lunch/refreshment etc.
- Candidates who have earlier applied need not apply again.
- Candidates who are Part-time PhD students are not eligible for an internship
How to apply for SEBI Highlights?
- Candidates who are pursuing their PhD can apply by sending hardcopy of their application form through the University from where they are pursuing.
- The HOD will have to state that candidate fits in the eligibility criteria.
- The hard copy will have to be sent at - Chief General Manager, Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1 SEBI Bhavan, C4AG Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400051
- Apart from the hardcopy candidates will also have to send the scanned soft copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check notification here - Download PDF here
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.